Cut | Make | Trim (CMT)
Stitch And Fix’s expert CMT team offers production of garments and soft furnishings. We specialise in a range of light and heavy fabrics for both the fashion and corporate industries.
With a strong background in all areas of fashion we can provide professional assistance and product high quality garments, no matter your requirements.
The “CMT” process entails receiving all of the customer’s fabric, buttons, zippers, thread, etc. The CMT process limits itself solely to the cutting of fabric and the assembling of the cut fabric into garments, according to the customer’s design specifications. Once finished, the garment is delivered back to the customer.
We also offer a full house service where we will receive the customer’s garment design; either manufacture or purchase the required intermediate inputs; cut the fabric; assemble the garment; and deliver it to the customer. Included in the full house service would be labeling, branding and pressing.
We cater to orders with a minimum quantity of 20 units.
We can manufacture:
- Specialist fashion items for fashion designers
- Corporate and school uniforms
- Soft furnishings – curtains, cushions, table cloths, etc.
- Protective wear – reflective vests, overalls, etc.
Fabrics we are equipped for:
- Stretch, chiffons, silk, rayon, viscose, bon bon, mesh, stretch mesh
- Linens, wovens, twills, denim, cotton, polyster, reflective